With over 50 years of experience educational seminars, media interviews, webinars and presentations on Emergency Prevention, Preparedness, Planning, Response, Recovery and Mitigation for individuals and organizations.
Our courses are designed for the people in the communities to have basic emergency readiness skills to help themselves, their family, neighborhood, their church and community, before, during and after a natural or man-made emergency/disaster event.
Our training programs include but not limited to:
• Personal Planning for a Disaster Event
• Disaster Preparedness for People with Disabilities and Caregivers
• Teen Emergency Readiness Training (age 15 to 19, receives 24 hours of Community Service awarded)
• Safety team organization and training
• Emergency Response Team Training for Churches and non-profits (Based on FEMA course G317)
• Terrorist awareness
• Learn How to Survive an Active Shooter
• How Faith-Based Organizations Can Help Their Community in an Emergency/Disaster Event
• Continuity of Operations – Keeping the Church together after an Emergency/Disaster Event
At the completion of the training, participants are encouraged to support emergency response agencies by taking a more active role in emergency preparedness projects in the communities
Two are better than one, for if one falls, the other one is there to raise them up
Meet the Directors
We are all dedicated to educating God's children.
Carolyn H Bluhm
Carolyn H Bluhm is a Master Professional Continuity Practitioner and Certified ADA Coordinator and has conducted and participated over 25 years of educational seminars, media interviews, webinars and presentations in Emergency Prevention, Responds, Preparedness, Recovery, Planning and Mitigation. In 2012 she was honored by the White House as a “Champion of Change”, in 2011 was recognized by FEMA as a “Community Preparedness Hero” and 2009 the Colorado Federal Excitative Board as a “Unsung Hero”.
Rudolph (Rudy) Bluhm is a 22-year Retired Air Force Logistics Plans Officer. Conducted contingency and exercise planning. Planned logistics support for new and modified weapons systems. Was an instructor at the MAC NCO Academy where he taught leadership and communication skills. Certified FEMA instructor for CERT, COOP and HSEEP. Certified NRA Firearms Instructor. BS in Occupational Education and MS in Procurement and Material Management.